Category Archives: Child Custody

Legal Rights of Unmarried Couples in Pennsylvania

Delve into the legal nuances that unmarried couples should be aware of, shedding light on property, child custody, and support matters.

Child Custody and PFA FAQ: Your Comprehensive Guide from Daley Zucker, Harrisburg’s Family Law Attorneys

We’ve compiled a list of FAQs regarding child custody and PFAs to address some common concerns and shed light on the legal aspects of these matters. Learn more.

Grandparents’ Rights to Custody in Pennsylvania: Legal Framework and Requirements

This article provides insights into the legal landscape surrounding grandparents' custody rights in PA. Learn more from Daley Zucker, located in Harrisburg, PA.

Emergency Custody vs. Temporary Custody: Key Differences and Implications in Pennsylvania

This article provides insights into the nuances of emergency vs temporary custody, shedding light on the legal framework and implications within Pennsylvania.

Legal Options for Unmarried Parents: Navigating Child Custody, Visitation, and Support

Discover legal options for unmarried parents. Learn about custody, visitation, and support rights. Seek guidance from Daley Zucker today.

The Role of Social Media in Divorce and Custody Cases

Discover the influence of social media in divorce and custody cases, its role as evidence, and the consequences of oversharing. Learn more.

How to Modify a Child Custody or Support Order

Child custody and support orders are not set in stone, and there may be times when a modification is necessary. Learn more here.

What To Know About Parallel Parenting After Divorce

Parallel parenting allows parents to interact as minimally as possible with each other. Here's what you need to know about this option.

4 Reasons a Judge Will Change Custody

Child custody isn't set in stone, and situations change over time as the child grows. Learn more about custody modification in PA here.

How Does Stepparent Adoption Work in Pennsylvania?

Stepparent adoption is the most common type of adoption in the United States. Learn more about how to adopt a stepchild in PA.