Municipal Law is the representation and practice before municipal entities, including counties, townships, boroughs, cities, school boards, and other entities in a variety of matters, including:
- Preparation and interpretation of ordinances
- Preparation and interpretation of municipal contracts
- Analysis and application of public employment law
- Serving as Solicitors to townships, boroughs, school boards, and other municipalities
- Representation in zoning matters, including land use, conditional uses, easements, special exceptions, and variances
- Environmental matters
- Industrial development
Daley Zucker currently represents Lower Allen Township, a first class township in Cumberland County, and its sewer authority, the Lower Allen Township Authority and the Lower Allen Township Development Authority. Likewise, Daley Zucker also represents Royalton Borough and its sewer and water authority, and the Royalton Borough Authority. Additionally, Daley Zucker represents Millerstown Borough, Millerstown Municipal Authority, Lemoyne Zoning Hearing Board, and the West Hanover Township Water and Sewer Authority.
While Daley Zucker cannot handle matters involving these particular municipalities, our attorneys can assist you in municipal matters in other municipalities throughout Central Pennsylvania.